Saturday 22 March 2014

What's on my Face #4 // Simple Eyes and Bright Lips




 


I've always loved all colours of lipstick from the perfect nude to a crisp red lip and everything in-between but never felt confident until recently to wear bright bold colours myself. Recently I have fallen in love with Mac's lipstick in Chatterbox it's the perfect pink - not at all pale or nude but its also not too bright and in your face, its in the middle ground! I love to pair a brighter lip with a really simple eye look sometime just a light eyeshadow all over my lid and some mascara. I have also found it is much quicker to through on a bright lip than doing a 3 point smokey eye! Here's my new favourite look...
 
Face -
 
Nars - Sheer Glow Foundation - Mont Blanc
Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 Fair
Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder - 003 Sandstorm
Nars - Laguna Bronzer
Mac - Pinch O'Peaches and Well Dressed Blush
Laura Mercier - Matte Radiance Baked Powder - 01 Highlight
 
Eyes -
 
Mac - Ricepaper Eyeshadow
Maybelline - Eye Studio Gel Liner - 01 Black
Maybelline - The Falsies Mascara
Mac - Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow (brows)
Maybelline - Brow Drama in Dark Brown
 
Lips -
 
Mac - Chatterbox Lipstick

I have been trying Nars Sheer Glow recently as I got 2 bottles for my freelance kit and wanted to play about with it so I can get a feel for it and figure out how it works but I just can't seem to love it as much as I want to! Half way through the day it goes patchy and just doesn't sit right on my skin - if you have this can you please help me out and tell me how you work with it! I have also been mixing colours recently and my favourite blush has been Pinch O'Peaches and Well Dressed both by mac it creates the perfect colour and has been the only blush I have worn for the last month - there defiantly going to be in my monthly favourites! As I said earlier I have fallen in love with Chatterbox lipstick from mac, I have always loved mac lipsticks they are my favourite overall lipstick and also go for them but this is one I got free with the back to mac programme and forgot about. It has been sitting in my lipstick drawer for a few months just sitting there and now it is constantly being used. It will most likely be completely used up before the beginning of summer and I'll of course have to get another one for summer as it is a perfect summer colour!

Your probably wondering where I've been for the last month and to be honest I've been wondering the same thing! The month of February has defiantly been a roller-coaster that had its down more than ups, sadly. I as you may know am training to become a fully qualified make-up artist and I am qualified! I haven't finish my course yet still got a little bit to go but I am qualified - woohoo!!! Along with qualifying also means I am starting up my own business which takes a lot of time, much more than you'd expect. But as for the downs my dad was seriously unwell in hospital, one of my dogs needed to have her ear cut out and has stitches all over it. So as you can tell I have had a crazy month and well March has just flown back and don't really know what I've done!  I have been really wanting to blog for so long but just haven't had the time or the words to be honest! I am looking forward to getting back to blogging and have lots of post coming your way and I'm looking forward to getting back to my 3 posts a week (Monday, Wednesday & Saturday.) I am going to be doing a lot more make-up tutorial type of posts as that is where my true passion lies hopefully at least 1-2 a week! If you have any requests for types of looks you would like me to create or re-create please let me know in the comments or on twitter ( @BowsBeautyB )

I hope you enjoyed this post and I am glad to be back blogging! I also hope you liked this make-up that I did. And also let me know what type of posts you would like to see! Thanks for Reading!

What type of make-up do you like?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs