Monday 24 March 2014

Spring Nails // My Five Favourite Spring Nail Polishes



Spring time has arrived!!! Hooray! I'm sure I'm not the only one that is happy about this, Spring is defiantly one of my favourite seasons - its the perfect time between winter and summer not to cold or to hot. It is also the time when you can go all out with pastel colours whether its with clothing, nails or even home décor. Today I am going to share with you my top five favourite spring nail polishes, of course you can expect to see lots of pastel colours from peaches, pinks, lilacs and mint colours and I've also added in a bright pink to brighten things up.

Revlon - Scented Nail Polish - 345 Peach Smoothie
 
This is a gorgeous peach colour that has a little bit of glitter/ shimmer going through it, which at first you can't really notice but when it hits the light or if you look closely it gives your nails a lovely sheen. It is scented to smell like peaches but I have to say I'm not a massive fan of the whole scented nail polish thing!
 
Revlon - Colourstay Longwear Nail Enamel - 060 Café Pink
 
If your looking for a light pink that isn't to pale or to neon then this is the colour for you. Its the perfect mid-toned pink and the formulation is quite similar to gel polishes meaning it does last quite well on the nails had has a nice hi-shine glossy finish.
 
Essie - Nail Polish - Off The Shoulder
 
Personally I much prefer softer colours and don't often go for bright colours in anything. But this is a toned done bright pink (make sense?). Basically its a gorgeous brighter pink that isn't neon. But sadly it is discontinued and I don't think you can get it any where but of course Essie do about 20 different shades of pink so you should find a pink that suits you!
 
OPI - Nail Polish - Lucky Lucky Lavender
 
This is a colour that I fall back on when I don't know what colour to use. It's a lavender lilac, I will say that it is a nice shade but I have seen other lilacs that I personally prefer but this is just as nice.
 
Rimmel - Salon Pro Nail Polish - 500 Peppermint
 
This is most definitely a colour that I neglected a lot, in fact I have only used it a few times but hopefully as spring goes on I will get many chances to wear it. Even though mint blue is one of my favourite colours I find when its on my nails it just doesn't go well with outfits like the other nail colours.  
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully it gave you some ideas for nail colours in the spring time. If you have any recommendations for nail polishes that I should get for spring time I would love to know and give them a try!
 
What's your favourite spring nail polishes?


 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs