Sunday 29 December 2013

December Beauty Haul // Babyliss, Soap & Glory, Rimmel & Maybelline


 
Today I bringing you a haul, this is a few beauty bits that I've bought over the last month as I've just been buying little bits here and there. I have been very good in the sales and only bought 3 things! Two Soap & Glory sets one for me and one for my pro kit and a deep waver which is half price but only for a few more days which I will explain later. This month it was also my birthday month so I wanted to get a few little make-up goodies so that I could be something special with my make-up. I was going to do a What's on my Face birthday edition but before I could take pictures I had a massive panic attack and cried it all off so I might re-create it if it's something you'd be interested in seeing as it did involve glitter! Anyway let me show you what I've gotten this month...


Babyliss - Boutique Deep Waves
 
On a boots e-mail a few days ago I seen that they had this deep waver that's normally priced at £49.99 is now only £29.99 and I was going to get a deep waver for the summer months. I went across to boots to look at it and wasn't sure if I really need it but my mum convinced me just to get it since it is at such a great price. I then realised at the tills that I had a £5 off when you spend £25 on electrical appliances, I also had a birthday month double points voucher and 250 points when you spend £25 which means I got a shed load of points on my advantage card and got an extra £5 off a product that was already half price! That's what I call a bargain! I've only used it once as I did only get it yesterday but it seems to be really good and I love the look it gives. I will be sure to do a full review once I've used it more! I believe it is only half price until the 2nd of January so if you want it you better go get it quick! If you want to see the look it gives check back here tomorrow when I'll be posting my New Years Eve Make-Up Look and I'll have my hair waved in the pictures!
 
 
Rimmel - Space Dust in Shooting Star, Aurora, Moon Walking & Luna Love
 
I started with getting two and loved them so much I went back and got two more in different colours. There is only one more colour a dark green which isn't really my thing but I couldn't recommend these any more they last really well and go on easily. They also look great on your nails. They are difficult to get of and you need to leave them to soak in nail polish remover but that's normally what glitter nail polish is like!
 
 

Rimmel - Nail Nurse Nail Base & Top Coat & Precious Stones in Ruby Crush
 
I was in need of a new base coat as my other one had ran out and I refuse to put nail polish one with out a base coat. This one seems to be quite good but I'm not to bothered when it comes to base coats! I got the nail polish for Christmas as it is red and glittery everything I wanted I put it on my nails on the 23rd and by the next again day it had already began to chip! And on Christmas day it was badly chipped in fact half the polish had picked off! Which isn't like Rimmel polishes as there my favourite high street polishes but this was terrible especially since I had a top coat and a base coat on!
 


Maybelline - The Eraser Eye, The Falsies Mascara, Eye Studio Gel Liner & Baby Lips in Cherry Velvet. Collection - Glam Crystals in fcuk
 
I'm just going to talk very briefly about some of these products as I am planning on doing a review on a few of them. But I got the 3 Maybelline products on a 3 for 2 offer and then boots are also currently giving away a free Baby Lips with your Maybelline purchase. I love the gel liner it's even better than my Mac fluidline in blacktrack! Also the mascara is great but I love Maybelline Mascaras! I'm not completely sure about the under eye concealer but when I've fully decided on it I'll let you know as the colour selection isn't great and it doesn't have the best coverage! The glitter liner is really good, I've found that there is not much on the market in terms of glitter gel liners! But this is good considering the price and they also have a good colour selection - I've had the sliver one before which is also good.
 
 
Soap & Glory - Crazy Sexy Kohl
 
I got this in the sale for £9 and it was originally £18. When I first seen this I thought I would be great for my pro kit as there are 5 waterproof full size kohl pencils of different colours. I already own a black one and even though I don't wear black pencil liner much now, I know these pencils are really good. I've not tried there eye shadows yet but I've heard good things about them and they seem to be really nice colours. After swatching the colours I decided it was such a good deal I had to go back and get one for my self which is what I did!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this haul, I've been on a spending ban which makes it all the better when you finally do treat yourself to new things! I've been a bit slack on blogging recently which I apologise for but I have some amazing posts planned for the next few weeks including New Years Eve Make-up, Yearly Favourites as well as New Year Resolutions! So make sure you follow my blog on bloglovin or gfc for them to pop into your subscription box! You can also for me on twitter or Instagram (links in sidebar) where I post links to new posts!
Did you get any bargains in the sale?
 


2 comments:

  1. I got the Soap and Glory set as well - but for Christmas, but the purple eyeshadow was slightly broken :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh No! If it's badly broken you can fix it, do you know how or would you like me to explain? Becki x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs