Sunday 27 October 2013

Monthly Favourites // October 13





I must start this post by warning you that I have been loving lots of products this months and this is only a small selection of what I have been loving - even though this is only a small selection this is going to be a long en! So I better start and you might want to grab a cuppa tea...

Bed Head - Re-Energize Shampoo

Bed Head products are amazing and of course there shampoo's are no different, I first found out about this in my sisters hairdressers as she uses it on her clients. I have to be really careful with shampoo's because I have eczema and I have some on my scalp and certain shampoo's tend to set it of but this doesn't and it leaves my hair clean and silky soft. 

Aussie - Miracle Hair Insurance 

I have had this product for quite a while and I stopped using it just because I was trying other products out, I recently started using it again and this does help de-tangle my hair when its wet and takes about an hour to brush all the knots out!

Soap & Glory - Hand Food

An oldie but a goodie! I think most beauty bloggers use this or have at least tried it, I have two tubes of it - a mini one in my hand bag and a big one for my room. It leaves your hand silky smooth and smelling some-what of marshmallows  It is a good send for sore cracked hand in the cold whether. 

The Body Shop - Cranberry Joy Body Butter 

I got this in the sale quite a few months ago now and in case you go looking for it, this was originally from the winter collection last year so currently isn't available but I'm hoping that they are going to bring it back. It smells obviously like cranberry's but it also smells fizzy if that's even possible! 

Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer 

After going through about fifteen plus of the Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer, Well I thought it was about time to try something else and after hearing good things about the newish Maybelline concealer I thought I would give it ago. It's a bit lighter than the collection one but I am going to write more about this soon.

MAC - Creme Blush in LadyBlush

Recently with the weather changing my skin has been a bit more dryer than what it normally is. When that happens I don't like to use to many powder products so this cream blush is definitely handy especially as the colour is perfect for Autumn. 

MAC - All That Glitters & Embark Eye-shadow

All That Glitters is a new addition to my palette and is a stunner so pretty all over the lid - it is described on the MAC website Beige with Gold Pearl. Also Embark is described as Intense Reddish Brown and is really nice in the crease and counter corner - it is also matt. 

Maybelline - Brow Drama 

This is described as a "Sculpting Brow Mascara" and it comes in three colours. I have the colour dark brown and I really like it - It's the first coloured brow mascara I have actually used! More on this soon! 

MAC - Lipstick in Plink! 

This is a new addition to my MAC lipstick collection, I did it it free due to the amazing program which is Back 2 MAC. It is described as a "warm seashell pink" on the MAC website and if you know about MAC lipsticks then it's a lustre finish. It's very natural and simply stunning. 

I hope you enjoyed! I have been quite busy recently and so today I have had what I like to call a blogging day! I took 278 images for 15 posts! This morning it was bright sunshine so I grabbed the opportunity to get good quality images that are nice and bright. That's what has mainly stopped me from getting posts up - that the weather is to glumly and dull and photos aren't nice so I know have back up images for a few weeks! 

What have you been loving this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs