Sunday 11 August 2013

Magazine Freebies // Elle Magazine // Bumble & Bumble



Today's post is going to be on a rather good magazine freebie! Whist I was in the que at boots I happened to notice that this months copy of Elle magazine had a very good freebie this month - which happens to be a small bottle of the Bumble and Bumble - Thickening Hairspray. Even though you don't use it how you typically would a hairspray, as you spray it on wet or damp hair! But it really does give you thicker hair - I already have pretty thick hair but this made it almost unmanageable! I've used it twice and I already love it and might have to buy the full size. The bottle is quite big for a magazine freebie as it is 50ml and will be perfect for taking on holiday. I will definitely be picking up a few more bottles as Elle is only priced at £4 and a full sized bottle is normally £21.50. 

We'll that's all I really have to say! Have you seen any other good magazine freebies this month? If so, leave me a comment so I can pick my own up! 


Thanks for Reading 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs