Monday 15 July 2013

The Weekly Post #6 // Liebster Blog Award


I need to begin by Thanking Dannielle from D is For as she nominated me for this. Before I get onto the questions I will quickly tell you the rules...


Each nominee must answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated them
You must choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this onto
Make 11 questions for them to answer
Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they have been nominated
No tag backs!

1. Are you a city girl or a country girl at heart?

I'm a bit of both - I live between the two so I love to get dressed up with my nice handbags and going into town to shop but I equally like to be laid back with my hair scraped back into a high ponytail. It would be hard to pick what I prefer because in the future I want to live in the countryside but work partly in the city - there is more to that but it would be a long story!  

2. What three beauty items could you never live without?

This is another tough one - I would have to pick staple items. Blistex - Intensive Moisturiser, this lip balm is amazing and well nobody wants chapped lips - thinking practically! I also want good looking skin so you need a concealer that with cover the unpleasant stuff but still look natural, this would mean my Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer and I also need a mascara because it completely changes your look - my favourite mascara just now is Maybelline - Mega Plush Mascara. Now my three items are extremely boring but the are the three essentials that can instantly make you look better!

3. What is the best present you have ever received?

The best present I have ever received is probably my eighteenth birthday present from my parents, now they got me a lot that day but my main present was a aquamarine and diamond ring - I wear it everyday and love it more and more and I will have it forever. 

4. Are you close to your family?

I am extremely close to my family. 

5. What are you most proud of at this moment in time?


6. If you had to pick one song to listen to on repeat all day, what would it be? (And there's no turning it off or down!)

Hmm as off today I have been replaying Selena Gomez's new song that was sadly leaked and its called Love will Remember.

7. Why did you start blogging?

I start blogging to share my love which is all things beauty, fashion and everything! When I first fell in love with it all nobody around me cared or wanted to listen so I write it all down and if you would like to read my thoughts go ahead! I'd love to share them with you! You could think of my blog as my personal beauty journal/ diary.

8. Are you a hopeless romantic or a bit more sceptical?

To be honest I'm a bit of both!

9. What are you most afraid of?

Spiders 

10. Have you met anyone famous?

Hmm... now I have been racking my brain and not anyone to exciting! I would however love to meet Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Lea Michele. 

11. What's your funniest chGo to your blog listildhood memory?

Either one of the times I went to Disneyland or spending time with my grandad in Portugal. 

My eleven questions are....

1, What is your dream for the future?
2, If you could live your life by one moto/ quote what would it be?
3, Who inspires you? (Celebrity, Family ect)
4, Favourite Make-up brand?
5, What is your favourite type of product? (i.e Mascara, Lipstick)
6, What brands/ shops do you wish were sold where you live but aren't? (i.e Sephora come to the UK!) 
7, What is one item that you really want but its to expensive? (i.e Chanel Handbag)
8, If you could look like anybody who would you want to look like and why?
9, Dream Job?
10, If you could live anywhere in the world - where would it be and why?
11, How long does it take you to get ready in the morning on average?

And the five people I nominate are ... 

The Francesca Diaries
 Zoe Georgina
Pretty Little Fashionista 
Beauty Bucket List 
The Human Mannequin

Yes, I have only nominated five beauty blogs because apparently most of the blogs I love to read have more than 200 followers! And I didn't want to nominate anybody just for the sake of it I love all of these blogs and some may have been nominated to do this before like my favourite bestie, Kirsty from Pretty Little Fashionista and since I love her blog so much I have to nominate you! Also some of these blogs have recently started up so maybe this could help them! If you have been nominated please send me a link when you have posted! 


Love 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination Becki! I've answered your questions here .

    - Rhi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I've read your post - It was really good! Becki x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs