Monday 3 June 2013

Demi Lovato Inspired Make-up from Britain's Got Talent

 
 
 



If you’ve been addicted to Britain’s Got Talent like I have (luminites all the way!) then you might have seen Demi Lovato preform on Thursdays result show where she performed her new single Heart Attack which I’m obsessed with! Demi as always looked stunning and she has recently dyed her hair from black to a gorgeous blonde colour, I love how Demi suits all hair colours literally she’s had red, blonde, brown, black, pink and blue! When the official music video came out I re-created both looks from the video but I never ended up posting it because I didn’t like the way it came out – I am a perfectionist! So I thought I would re-create this look from her performance since it looked so nice and I’ve never done a make-up look like this on my blog before!

Collection – Lasting Perfection Concealer on any blemishes and under my eyes.

- I am then using Rimmel – Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory, this is a bit too dark for me even though it is the lightest shade so I am just blending it in well with my Real Techniques – Expert Face Brush. It works out quite well that the foundation is a bit too dark because it gives me a bit of a tan which Demi appears to have.
- I am now moving onto my eyes just in case there is fall down from the eye shadow and doesn’t completely ruin my base. For a base for my eye shadow I am using L’Oreal – Colour Infallible Eye shadow in 002 Hourglass Beige, I am just using my finger to pat this all over my eye lid.

- Using my Urban Decay – Naked 2 Palette, I am going to put Half Baked all over my lid, Tease in my crease and the Mac – Sketch Eye shadow in my outer lid. I am also using Busted in my outer “v” to darken it up (I am using this lightly). And make sure to blend well!
- For eye liner I am using Soap & Glory – Supercat Liquid Liner along my upper lash line and then using Blackout over the top to set it.

- In my waterline I am using Rimmel – Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in 005 Nude as in the photo and while I was watching her she defiantly looked like she had nude eyeliner in her waterline. Under that I am using Mac – Sketch e/s.
- I am now going to curl my eyelashes and then apply a few coats of Maybelline – Mega Plush Mascara and then I am applying false eyelashes. The eyelashes I am using are The Vintage Cosmetic Company – Gracie Lashes, with Duo Lash Adhesive – these lashes are gorgeous on and I have been loving them recently! (I even have them in my pro kit!)

- Demi has really defined brows so I am going to make mine my darker and give them more of shape and definition; I am using Mua – Eye shadow in 19 with a Mac - #266.
- Now that I have finished my eyes I am going to go back to finishing off my face make-up, I am going to go back to my foundation and just make sure it is even. Then I am going to set it with Rimmel – Stay Matte Pressed Powder with my new favourite powder brush – Real Techniques – Duo Fibre Face Brush.

- Demi has very rosy cheeks and a defined contour and glowy cheekbones. I am using Benefit – Hoola Bronzer and make sure you blend it out well. For my cheeks I used Rimmel – Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 020 Pink Rose, this wasn’t exactly like the blush Demi had on so I put a bit of Mac – Well Dressed over the top. For my cheekbones I am using Jemma Kidd Pro – Dewy All Over Radiance Crème in Iced Gold, I am taking this on my cheekbones and running it up and along my brow bone.
- I am now moving onto my lips, I have exfoliated my lips before doing this since I am going to be using a bold lip colour. To define my lips and get it ready for the colour I am using Revlon – Colour Stay Lip Liner in Red, I am doing this gently and blending it out. Demi’s lips weren’t a true red it was an orange/ coral red so I am going to mix lipsticks to get the perfect colour. I am using Maybelline – Colour Sensational Lipstick in 422 Coral Tonic all over my lips. I am then put Revlon – Colour Burst Lipstick in 090 True Red in the centre of my lips and using a Real Techniques – Detailer Brush to blend it all over my lips this will also give my lips a shine.

- Lastly I am going to define my lips and brows by going around with a concealer and when doing this your better to do it with creamy pot concealers so I am using my Costal Scents – Camouflage Palette (10 Concealer Palette) and just make sure to blend it well.
And that’s it! I hope you enjoyed this and if you have any requests for other make-up looks then leave them in the comments or tweet me @BowsBeautyB – Thanks for Reading!

Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs