Wednesday 15 May 2013

What's on my Face #1


 

 
 
 
Today I am going to be starting a new series on my blog, if you follow me on instagram (@bowsbeautyandbecki) links in the side bar – anyway I am always posting photos and my favourite photos to post are of the make-up that I am wearing that day so basically that inspired me to do a series that is basically that photo but it more detail. The good thing about these posts are that they’re basically wearable make-up looks that are in detail but they aren’t really long like some make-up tutorials can be, saying that shall we begin…
I have gone for quite a full make-up look today, simply because I wanted to use quite a few products. I have worn this eye look quite a lot recently because it is manly  soft purple browns and deep purples which since I have green eyes really make them pop. I have also recently had extremely problematic skin so I had a bit of a break from wearing face make-up and only wore it if I had to so I have been enjoying wearing face make-up! To keep it simple and easy to follow I am now going to list the products I used and then I will go into a bit of a detail.
Benefit – The Porefessional Primer
Collection – Lasting Perfection Concealer – 1 Fair
MAC – Face and Body Foundation – C1
Benefit – Hoola Bronzer
Bourjois – Cream Blush – 03 Rose Tender
Mac – Fix+
Benefit – Creaseless Cream Shadow – r.s.v.p
MAC – Naked Lunch e/s
MAC – Haux e/s
MAC – Sketch e/s
Inika – Certified Organic Eye Liner – 06 Coco
MAC – Fluidline – Blacktrack
Maybelline – The Mega Plush Volum’ Express Mascara – Black
Sleek – Storm Palette
Vaseline – Rose Lips
YSL – Rouge Volupte Lipstick – 1 Nude Beige
I have loved the look of dewy skin recently especially since my skin is very dry, I also recently got the new Bourjois blushes they look so natural on – if you haven’t already then got and get some! I used one of my favourite eye shadows of all time MAC – Naked Lunch e/s all over my lid but I also used it as my brow bone highlighter and my cheekbone highlighter – it was the first time I used it on my cheekbones and I loved it! I’ve also been using my new Maybelline – The Mega Plush Volum’ Express Mascara, I’ve been waiting for this to come here from America for what seems like ages and it was defiantly worth the wait! I hope you enjoyed and if you want an in-depth review of any of the products used just comment below – also keep on look out for Saturdays post it is also going to be a new series for me! Thanks for Reading!
 
Love
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the benefit Porefessional! Looks like you've got some really nice products here! Like the look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it to, I stock up on the sample sizes when there in magazines, Thanks! Becki x

      Delete
  2. I love Porefessional and MAC foundations! The YSL rouge volupte lipsticks are just the best! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I want to try more YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks but don't know which colour to get! Thanks Becki x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs