Friday 31 May 2013

Monthly Favourites // May 13

 
Well we all know what comes when it’s the end of the month… yep monthly favourites! This month has been a spending month – I know I shouldn’t have done it but I did so it means that I have tried lots of new products to test out and tell you what I think of them. I have mostly loved all of the products most of these products were in a collective haul I did recently but I have bought enough since the last haul to do another collective haul and I feel mainly bad about this so I am going to try and go on a form of a spending ban. If you don’t know I am a freelance make-up artist – And I have begun to get more jobs (weddings, proms, occasion make-up and creative) so I really need to focus on building my pro kit which is harder than you think! Any way enough of me rambling and babbling let’s get into my May favourites. 
Beauty Favourites –
Origins  - Clear Improvements Mask & Origins – Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask
 
I talked about these products in my first “The Weekly Post” and I went into quite a lot of detail about my thoughts on these products and how I came about getting them so I will link that post , I just don’t want to bore you!
Bioderma – Sensibio Cleansing Water
 
Yes first of lets acknowledge that I did cave and I have fallen into the hype! I can totally see why so many people love this product from the moment I touched it! I am going to do a review within the next few weeks but it does what it says on the bottle.
TRESemme – Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo
 
Every girl needs a good dry shampoo that doesn’t make your hair dry and chalky, I seen a lot of beauty bloggers talk about this and I was feed up of the batiste dry shampoo so I got a small can to try it out and I love it! I have even finished that can and need to go and pick up a bigger can!
Revlon – Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in 060 Café Pink
 
I originally went to boots to get Essie’s Fiji but there wasn’t any! So I had a search of all the nail polishes and I seen this in a video but I can’t remember who’s video and it looked nice so I got this one. I love the constancy it’s very opaque and is a gorgeous baby pink – the photo is washing it out!
Bourjois – Cream Blush 01 & 03
 
 
If you follow beauty blogs then you will know these are new releases this month and there has again been a bit of hype around them! I have two shades and I might go and get the other two shades – I have 01 Nude Velvet which is a kind of coral/ peachy shade and 03 Rose Tender which is a rosy pink. These blushes are a cream to powder finish, they are easy to blend and have the cutest packaging!
Inika – Certified Organic Eye Liner in 06 Coco
 
I got this eyeliner probably about a year ago when I used to get glossy boxes, at the time I never used brown eyeliner – I was kind of stick on black eyeliner but I always kept it in my collection just in case. After having a break from wearing black eyeliner on my waterline because it was too harsh I thought about giving a brown a try. This is very pigmented – I doubt it is the best brown eyeliner there is but it has got me extremely interested in trying new ones. If you have any recommendations for brown eyeliners then please leave them in the comments below!
Maybelline – The Mega Volum’ Express Mascara
 
I have been waiting for this to come to the UK for what has felt like years but really only about six months and it was worth the wait! I love this mascara so much I have even bought one for my pro kit! Enough said?!
L’Oreal – Stain Splash in 102 Romy
 
I purely got this because I heard they were meant to be the exact same as the YSL Glossy Stains which I love, and L’Oreal and YSL are from the same people. I got it with not really expecting much and well I cannot say how much these two products are the same apart from the extremely different price tag!
Revlon – Lip Butter in 047 Pink Lemonade
 
I have been having a lot of no make-up make up days and I wanted a lip product to wear on those days. This is very sheer and just gives a tint and shine to the lips so it is defiantly very natural – Think of it as your lips but better!
Random Favourites –
LOL
Revolution
Chicago Fire
Jerseylicious
Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding – I need your Love
Ellie Goulding – Any Thing Could Happen
Ellie Goulding – Expolisions
Demi Lovato – Heart Attack
I hope you enjoyed! And this is actirally quite a big post for me! It’s my 100th POST!!!! I can believe that I have already done 100 post on this blog! Thanks for Reading!
Love
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs