Thursday 2 May 2013

April Favourites //


So it is time for another monthly favourites post and well it has been quite difficult picking my favourites for this month as I haven’t really tried any new products until the end of the month. So the products I am going to be talking to you about are my favourites from this month from my collection.
 
Beauty Favourites –

Benefit – Creaseless Cream Shadow in r.s.v.p.

I have had this product for a while and well I always seem to forget that I have it. This is a lovely colour it is like a dusky pink but neutral at the same time. It is like a cream version of macs naked lunch e/s or Urban Decays bootycall e/s. It is also very pigmented but sadly mine is starting to dry up since I have almost had it for 1 and a half years and there’s barely a dent in it!
 
MAC – Eyeshadow in Haux and Sketch

I have loved putting haux in the crease and sketch in the outer corner with bootycall from Urban decay, it’s a simple look but looks really nice. I often get in a rut with my eye make-up and tend to wear the same look for about 2-3 weeks which has happened with this look.
 
Carmex – Moisture Plus Lip balm in Pink

Now I wouldn’t saw this is my all time favourite lip balm for moisturising my lips but it does give your lips a bit of moisture. I mainly love the colour that it has a sheer pink which although it is sheer it is still very pigmented.
 
MAC – Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait

This is defiantly my go to nude lipgloss; I love everything about it from the colour, texture and its sleek packaging. It looks great on its own or you can put it over a lipstick to give it a bit more dimension. And I have defiantly enjoyed wearing this month!

Ted Baker – Butterfly Body Spray

I have owned this body spray for about a year now and always seem to forget about it, but when I remember but it has a really nice smell to it great for everyday as sometimes perfume can be just that bit to over powering. I am useless at describing scents the best I can do is say it smells nice! So with help from the label this is what it smells like “scented with elegant bergamot and red fruit, highlighted with tuberose and patchouli”, and I don’t even know what any of those thing are!
 
Bed Head – Hard Head Hairspray
I found a love for this hairspray quite along time ago when my sister started using it at her hairdressers, so whenever I go for stock with her I always make sure to pick one up. It holds your hair well and gives your hair a nice finish. I defiantly recommend it, it’s the best hairspray I have ever tried.

Random Favourites –

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

Titanic: Blood and Steel

Made in Chelsea

Arianna Grande ft. Mac Millar – The Way

Selena Gomez – Come and Get it
I hope you have enjoyed reading my favourites for April, I have been a bit slack with writing posts recently but I have an updated what’s in my bag and a make-up haul coming your way in the next few days and I have an exciting upcoming month! Thanks for reading,
Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs