Monday 15 April 2013

Opi Oz the Great and Powerful Mini Nail Polishes

 
 

Recently while I was at Salon Services I spotted that Opi had a new collection Oz the Great and Powerful, now sadly the store I was at was practically sold out of the full size colours so I got the mini bottles that has four colours from the collection in it. The full collection contains seven colours, three of the colours are glitter, three are nude pinks and one of the colours is liquid sand which is a new type of nail polish that Opi are doing. The box of minis has the three nude pinks and the liquid sand nail polishes, I did see swatches of the glitter nails polishes are they look really nice “Which is Witch?” and “Lights of Emerald City” are both similar because they are both silver glitter based. I do however really want to get “When Monkey’s Fly!” as it was silver glitter based with gold glitter chunks which isn’t like anything I already have. Within the box of minis there is “Don’t Burst my Bubble”, “Glints of Glinda”, “I Theodora You” and “What Wizardry is This?”.

The colours are quite sheer since they are nudes but they are buildable and after a few coats they become quite strong.  These colours are gorgeous on and they are perfect for you if you love natural colours on your nails and colours that make your nails look healthy. I hope you enjoyed, if you have these colours let me know what you think about them!

Thanks for Reading!
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs