Saturday 13 April 2013

♥ I Heart Spring TAG ♥

Hello... Today I am going to do the I ♥ Spring TAG, this was created by MissGlamourazzi on you tube and as soon as I seen this I knew that I had to answer these questions as normally Spring is one of my favourite seasons! So lets jump right into the questions...

1. Favourite spring nail polish?
 
That's a tricky question but if I had to pick one it would probably have to be Leighton Denny - Sundae Girl, it's a gorgeous pastel pink with lilac undertones.
 

2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?
 
I don't tend to change my everyday lip colour up to much, as I love my neutral toned pinks. The lipsticks I love all year round are MAC - Angel, MAC - Creme Cup and MAC - Shy Girl (yes I love MAC lipsticks. But for something that stands out more I love YSL - Glossy Stain in 17, its a mid toned pink (not to bright not to subtle) and it lasts a long time and has a nice finish to it. ( Trust me to pick four different lip colours!)
 

3. Show us your favourite spring dress!
 
Now where I live spring is the same as winter I mean we had snow until the end of march and it is rarely hot or sunny, so there aren't many dresses you can wear with a big coat! So I'm going to show you two dresses one is more wear able for the weather we have, this is a black lace dress with 3/4 sleeves. The other dress I got recently but it is defiantly for hotter weather its a navy maxi dress with almost a lace neckline, I don't know if I will get a good chance to where this hear but if I go on holiday it will be the perfect dress.  

4. What's your favourite flower?
 
My favourite flower is a gerbera, I love them they come in so many colours and they are simply beautiful - this is my favourite all time flower.  
 
Source

5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?
 
I recently got this scarf/snood from Primark it almost has a tribal print on it with different colours of cream, pink, navy and gold. For accessory I would have to say this necklace also from primark it's a long gold dangly necklace with lots of elements of this that are nautical for example an anchor or seashells, I love how it completes and outfit and it was only £2!
 

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
 
To be honest I don't really follow "trends" to much I wear what I like - which is the best way to do it as we all have our own personal style.
 

7. Favourite spring candle?
 
Now if I live in America I would burn candles all year round as they have bath and body works but we don't have anywhere like that here. So I don't have any candles for spring ... Sorry!

8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?
 
Sometimes perfume can be a bit strong for doing daily tasks and it can also be a bit of a waste. I don't really own many body sprays but one I defiantly re-purchase is Ted Bakers Butterfly Spray, now I now idea how to describe the scent so all I'm going to say is its light and sweet but not to sweet! (I did say I wasn't very good at describing scents!)
 

9. What is spring like where you live?
 
Well like I said earlier Spring in the UK contains everything from snow to sunshine! So it makes it a tad bit difficult to explain so lets just say we can have any weather possible!

10. What's your favourite thing about spring?
 
My favourite thing about spring would have to be that it does or should start to get warmer which means a clear sky, green grass and the trees begin to look pretty again after Autumn and Winter. I'm just waiting until I can wear my sandals!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
 
To be honest I'm a spring cleaner all year around as I hate clutter or mess!

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
 
I would love to tell you yes I'm going away aboard but sadly that is not the case! I really want to go on holiday and I might possibly but I wont know for a few more months if its possible but i really want to go aboard as I haven't left the country for about six or seven years! I really want to go back to Toronto, Canada so I am saving to do that if not this year next year for sure!
 
I hope you enjoyed my version of the I ♥ Spring TAG, I love to do these types of tags as answering the questions can be quite fun and interesting at times! All I have to say is I hope the UK starts to warm up as after doing this I am craving nice weather!
 
Previous Post - Selena Gomez Inspired Nails - Link Here
 
 
Thanks for Reading!
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs