Wednesday 24 April 2013

Haul // Scottish Beauty Show


 
 
 
 
 
On Sunday I attended the Scottish Beauty Show along with my sister. I have never been to a beauty show before so I wasn’t quite sure what to expect or what brands/ companies would be there, however I did have an idea of what I was hoping to get which included a brow set. There were a few big brands there like China Glaze, (which I restrained myself from! I am very proud of myself!) Sleep-In Rollers and Dermalogica. There was also three girls there from The only way is Essex but I don’t watch that show so wasn’t really bothered about their stuff even though I have to wait on the side lines while my sister queued to see Chloe Sims but she was first so I didn’t have to wait for long!

I got a brow set from Beautiful Brows, this set comes in a white and black compact with includes the brow powder in your colour (that you were matched to), a highlight powder, three stencils, 3 brushes (one double-sided), and a pair of tweezers that are apparently just as good as tweezermen tweezers well I’ll believe it when I see it! I haven’t had a chance to properly try it out but when I do I will do a review of it and maybe even an updated brow routine! Now if you have dark hair then you’ll probably be able to relate with me that when you shave you can still see the root of the hair and it comes back with one to two days and it all stubbly and horrible. Well there was a stand called Melody Claire that was selling pain free hair removal for anywhere on your body that gives a silky smooth finish that lasts for three weeks! I mean that sounds perfect right?! I again have not had a chance to give it a full try but I defiantly will let you know how I get on. They were selling it in a bag that had to boxes of it in which she said is a year supply – each box lasts about six months as they have “4 micro-crystal replacement pads”. It was £20 for the bag and normally each box is £20 so you’re saving massively especially if you think how much razors and shaving gel is! So I am really hoping it works!

As you could probably tell I was well restrained and only bought two products that I will hopefully get lots of use out of them! I will as I said let you know how I get on with these products and in the upcoming months I will do full reviews of both products. Thanks for Reading!

Love
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs