Monday 1 April 2013

♥ Easter Sunday OOTD ♥


Happy Easter! So yesterday it was Easter Sunday and I thought I would do an outfit of the day for you including my make-up, hair, nails and outfit since I have surprisingly never done an ootd! Even though I love getting dressed up, yesterday I just dressed casual but I was still smart. I only went to visit my gran and most of the family was there, so I didn't do much!

 
Make-up -
 
MAC - Fix+
Rimmel - Match Perfection Foundation (010 - light porcelain)
Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer (1 - fair)
Rimmel - Stay Matte (004 - Sandstorm)
Benefit - Hoola Bronzer
MAC - Well Dressed Blush
Benefit - High Beam Highlighter
 
 
Rimmel - Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick (002 - Bulletproof Beige)
Sleek - Storm Palette (gold)
Urban Decay - Naked 2 Palette
(Foxy - highlight,
Tease - outer half and crease,
Snakebite - Crease and lower lash line,
Blackout - upper lashline.)
Soap and Glory - Supercat Liquid Liner
MUA - Mega Volume Mascara (brown/black)
 
Elf - Eyebrow Kit (light)
MUA - Mascara (clear)
 
MAC - Lipstick (Angel)
MAC - Cremesheen Glass (BoyBait)
 
Hair -
 
Naturally Straight
Fringe Pinned Back - Braided
 
Nails -
 
Essie - Off The Shoulder
Maybelline - Colour Show - Snow Baby ( for white dots on my ring finger)
 
 
Outfits -
 
Top - H&M
Jegging -  M&S
Belt - Primark (Tan skinny belt - not seen in photos)
Coat - Hollister
Scarf - River Island
Boots - Aldo
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bracelet - Candy Bling
Ring - Aquamarine & Diamond ring I got for my 18th
My doggies wanted to be apart of my ootd!
 
I hope you enjoyed! Hopefully you had a nice Easter weekend and eat lots of chocolate and done lots of fun things!
 
Thanks for Reading!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs