Monday 4 February 2013

♥ Hollister & Primark Haul ♥


(Good way to start a post???)
 
 
As you could proberly tell by the lovely image above this is going to be a haul on what I got at Hollister and Primark yesturday! I ordinary only went into town to go to primark to get a few vest tops and I left town with two very large bags! Before going into town or into any of my favourite shops (boots, hollister ect) I set myself a budget because its easy to get carried away either because items are cheap (primark) or items are expensive and I want them all (Hollister). I really love Hollister it's clothes are amazing quality and you feel a million dollars in them, they are also super comfy and wish I could live in there sweatpants (which I'm wearing now). They also have very nice models and there carrier bags are also a treat to look at - anyone else agree?
 
Primark - Gray Strck Vest Top - £2.50
 
Primark - White T-Shirt (open back) - £6.00
 
Primark - Kahki Jumper - £10.00
 
Primark - Navy Dress with Tan Belt - £15.00
(Gourgeous on!)
 
Primark - Tan Belt - £1.00
Bow Tie - £2.00
(Going to try and make it into a hair bow!)
Make-up Wedges - £1.50
(Great for nail art!)
 
Hollister - Navy and Gray Striped Top - £19
 
Hollister - Navy Jumper - £19.50 (Sale)
 
Hollister - Lightweight Banded Sweatpants - £34
(Most comfy things ever!)
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed, and if you have spotted something that I got that you either have or want let me know in the comments! Also if you also blog or even if you do videos and you have done a haul recently leave a link in the comments I would love to read or watch them!
 
Previous Post - Favourites of the Month - January 13!
(Link Here)
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs