Saturday 2 February 2013

♥ Favourites of the Month - January 13 ♥


Happy New Year! I hope you all have had a nice start of the year, a lot has happened for me I became an auntie, I quit my job, I am trying to conquer my panic attacks and I am working on a big project! Looking back on the past month I have been rather busy! Like always I am going to show you "Becki's Beauty Favourites" first but instead of listing my beauty favourites I am going to go a little bit in depth and let you know why they have made it into my monthly favourites. And then after of course I will have my "Randomly Random" favourites. Anyway enough rambling...








Becki's Beauty Favourites -

Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder,
 
A love this pressed powder simply because it just works and works for an amazing price! Not much more to say!
 
Benefit - Sugarbomb,
 
I got this as a part of a set for my Christmas and have wanted it for sometime! Worth the wait it is a gorgeous colour!
 
Mac - Well Dressed Blush,

This is a colour that is very popular in the beauty community and is hyped about, so I thought I would treat myself. It is perfect if your doing very natural make-up which is what I have been doing recently - would you like a tutorial?
 
Maybelline - Colossal Volum Express Mascara - Smokey Eyes,

After using Mua - Mega volume mascara I thought I'd never like another mascara, it doesn't separate as well but it does give volume.
 
Carmex - Moisture Plus Lip Balm in Pink,

This lip balm is amazing, I have even bought a back up for when this finishes. It works like a lip balm should and has a sheer pink tint, it also comes in different colours.
 
Mac - Creme Cup Lipstick,

I got this when I got the Well Dressed blush and thought you cant go to mac and not buy a lipstick! (I make myself excuses to justify buying more make-up! This is a gorgeous colour and is my favourite finish which is cremesheen.
 
Mac - Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait,
I have re discovered this in my collection and it used to be my favourite and it now is again!
 
Simple - Kind to Skin Skincare,

I have recently started a new skincare regime, I am planning on doing another updated skin care but I have defiantly noticed a difference! The products pictured above -

- Smoothing Facial Toner
- Moisturising Facial Wash
-Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser
-Purifying Cleansing Lotion,
 
Soap & Glory - Heel Genius,

I got this as a part of the Best of All set and it really is an amazing foot cream the only thing I don't like is that even after washing your hands you can still slightly smell the lemon on your hands!
 
 
Armani Code Perfume,

I have loved this perfume for a while and after running out of it I asked my mum to get me a new bottle for Christmas. It smells amazing and I always get complements when I wear it!

Randomly Random -


Music -
 
Taylor Swift - Red (album)
 
Little Mix - Change your Life & Always be Together
 
Ke$ha - Die Young


Books -

Lauren Conrad - Beauty
 
Tv -
 

Flashpoint (best show ever made!)
 
Splash!
 
Hawaii Five-O
 
Glee
 
Flims -
 
 
Ted


Like I mentioned at the begging of this post a lot has happened this month, mostly good but the good have all had bits of bad in them.

This month I became an auntie! He is a total cutie and was a bit of a surprise as he came 3 and a half weeks early! With the news of me becoming an auntie, I have also quite my job it was a long time coming and my last day is on Wednesday 6th February, when I first started working in a private nursery when I was 15 and I loved it after 2 years it has simply changed mainly management and so now I am going to look after my nephew and I will hopefully be kept busy with my project that I will hopefully be revealing within the next to weeks or so!

Source
I hope you have all had a great start of the year and hopefully this has given you an insight to the begging of my year! What was your favourite thing in January? I am now going to finish this post with one of my favourite quotes and my current screen saver on my phone, if you would like a post on my favourite quotes also let me know and I would be happy to do it I have a lot more.

Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs