Monday 21 January 2013

♥ The Versatile Blogger Award ♥

First of I would like to thank PrettyLittleFashionista for nominating me for this award! Her blog is really good and she also makes youtube videos. Anyway I am going to jump right into the rules so that you can understand this a bit more!


The rules of the award:

- Thank the blogger who awarded you
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
- Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog

7 Random Facts:

1, My real name is Rebecca Alison,

2, I'm eighteen but it doesn't feel like it!,

3, I passed my driving test almost five months ago and have driven a couple of times since then!,

4, I am starting my own online bussiess selling items I will reveal soon!

5, I want to move abroad so bad,

6, I became an antie a week ago!

7, I have diffficults I face everyday and I am hoping of doing a post to help others when I get the confidence to write it and reveal it to the world!

 

7 Nominations:

1, charlsramblings

2, Beauty Becky

3, The Beautiful World of Lennyn B

4, Cosmetic Crave

5, Simply Blushed

6, Jimmi Lou

7, Burning Blonde

I have noticed that some of the people I have nominated have already been nominated for this award but these are blogs that I truely enjoy reading. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed and make sure to cheak out the amazing blogs linked above!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs