Wednesday 16 January 2013

♥ Guest Post - PrettyLittleFashionista Favourite Nail Polishes ♥

Hello I’m Kirsty and I blog over at Prettylittlefashionista. Becki asked if I would write a post for her as she has been busy lately and therefore unable to post. Becki has written quite a few guest posts for me so I was happy to repay the favour. I thought I would share my current favourite nail polishes with you.
 
17 Gemstone
This nail polish is such a pretty burgundy colour and it is great for autumn and winter. It applies really well and lasts a good few days before it starts chipping. I only paid £1.49 as it was in the reduction section and it has been a great bargain.
Essie Bikini
I love this colour it is such a pretty blue. Although it is more of a spring/summer colour I have been wearing it a lot this month. I got this from Fragrance Direct for £1.99, I recommend this website they have some great discounts and the delivery is fantastic.
Essie Navigate Her
I am not usually a fan of green nail polishes but I find myself really loving this colour. Like all Essie nail polishes it applies really well and only 2 coats are needed. It doesn’t chip easily which is fantastic.
Barry M Vivid Purple
This is a gorgeous deep purple colour. I got this for Christmas and I have been in love with it ever since. Barry M nail polishes are of a high quality but they are only £2.99. This is a really lovely colour and I definitely recommend it.
 
* Update - Hi, Sorry I have been mia I haven't stopped for a minute! I had been busy becoming an auntie! And I am also begging something that is very big for me and that will be announced very soon! I will be resuming to normal three posts a week as of now! I would like to say a big thank you for Kirsty for writing this guest post for me! - Becki x * * I also can't get photos to work I will put the photo on my instergram! *
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs