Monday 10 December 2012

♥ Shopping my Stash #1 ♥

If you have seen lots of beauty blogs then I am sure that you have seen a post called "Shopping The Stash" - basically all it means is when you go shopping in your own make-up collection. The best part of this is that you re-discover your old favourites while at no cost to your bank balance! My bank account will be happy at this! I have been meaning to do this for a while put I keep forgetting! So today I am making a point to shop my stash!





Benefit - That Gal Face Primer
 
When I first started using this product I wasn't overly impressed, it wasn't until a few months after I started using it that I actually like it! Now a days if I use this primer I know I am going to love what it does! It claims to be a brightening face primer I have noticed it in certain light but not all but I defiantly would recommend it!
 

 
MAC - Studio Sculpt Foundation - NW15
 
This was one of the first high-end products I ever got, since then I have gotten many tubes! This foundation is a medium to full coverage, now I very rarely use this as I don't need that amount of coverage but if I am looking for a full coverage this is great especially as it is a gel formula foundation which is great for dry skin especially in the winter months!
 


Elf - Studio Blush in Tickled Pink
 
These blushes have been compared to the Nars Blushes, I have never tried the Nars blushes so I can't compare myself but I can say the packaging is very similar. I do like these blushes they are compact, have a range of colours and are reasonably pigmented - but if I'm honest I would pick others before this one!



Sleek - Storm Palette
 
I love this palette and recently I have forgot about it! I love for so many reasons, for example I can use the colours as eyeshadow, to set eyeliner and to do my eyebrows. This palette has a great range of colours that you can easily change from day to night!
 


MAC - Woodwinked Eyeshadow
 
This was one of my first MAC Eyeshadows and you could say it started my addiction! I am afraid that I forgot about it as I have been loving Satin Taupe so much! But this is the original! It is a brown eyeshadow with golden and sightly orange undertones when blended out!
 

 
Soap & Glory - Smoulder Khol
 
Soap & Glory make some of my favourite eyeliners, my ultimate favourite is their liquid liner. I rarely use pencil eyeliner but when I do I am starting to go back to this! Please note that mine needs badly sharpened and it's really bad of me since it comes with a sharpener in the lid!
 


Rimmel - By Kate Lipstick in 03
 
I have to say this little gem got lost in my collection! I have quite a few of the Kate lipsticks both the original and the matte but they are great from the pigmentation to the price! The colour is really natural and has a beige undertone. If your wanting to try an affordable lipstick I would defiantly recommend!
 


 
MAC - Fix+
 
If you have never tried this then what are you doing with yourself!?! You have to try it, it fixes your make-up in place all day and night and it is also a refreshener which is great in those hot(ish) summer months! I love this stuff and can't say enough good things about it and still somehow I still forget about it! 

I hope you enjoyed my first shopping my stash post and I am sure that I will be doing many more! Let me know if you have ever "shopped your stash" and if not go and do it and comment below and tell me what you re-discovered!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea!

    LOOOOVE all my ELF Blushes some of them are definitely NARS dupes too!


    New follower, follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks! I shall cheak your blog out! x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs