Saturday 8 December 2012

♥ Review - MUA Mega Volume Mascara ♥

Today I am going to do a review for you of a mascara I have been loving recently, it's a great price and does the job perfectly! So lets get right into it!

Product -

If you live in the UK then you have probably heard of a very cheap make-up brand called MUA (make-up academy), well today I am going to talk about a mascara from their professional range. I am now going to add a description for the mascara from the official website - "The newest mascara in our collection! It most certainly adds a touch of natural glamour, length and volume to your eyelashes. ‘Mega Volume’ is available in three shades – Black, Brown and waterproof. This is the perfect mascara to add length with the first application and glamorous volume with the second. And by using the waterproof shade for those cold windy and rainy mornings will guarantee you long lasting full lashes without smearing! This style of brush is made of rubber, with tiny little teeth evenly spaced along the head - perfect for separation and definition!" from MUA Website.


How it Works? -

Just like the description above it has a rubber wand - which I don't normally like, with "tiny little teeth" which I definitely agree with it separates and defines lashes perfectly! I accidentally bought the colour brown/black but when it's on your lashes you can't actually tell that it's brown! I normally only ever get black mascara!


Packaging -

The packaging is in a slightly curved light pink plastic tube, it also has silver writing on the tube. It also has a plastic bristles on the mascara wand.

Price -

This is only £3 from MUA. You can also get MUA from Superdrug.


Overall Opinion -

Overall I love this mascara and it is the only one I want to use at the moment - nothing else really compares! I try lots of different mascaras as there on of my favourite things to try out so no doubt it will probably change within a few weeks but I defiantly recommend trying this mascara if you want volume, definition and separation of your lashes, and the price tag is great to!


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs