Wednesday 5 December 2012

♥ My Make-Up Bag #1 ♥

Today I am going to show you my everyday make-up bag, this is what I carry with me to work or on a day to day basis. This also changes everyday depending on what make-up I wear that day. The make-up bag that I am currently using is a new addition, I got it from Primark for only £2!


Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer, MAC - Blot Powder Pressed, Benefit - Coralista, MAC - Satin Taupe Eyeshadow, MUA - Mega Volume Mascara, elf mineral lip balm in pink, MAC - Angel Lipstick, MAC - Creamsheen Glass in Boy Bait.

 
Elf - Complexion Brush , Hello Kitty angled brush and blush brush.

As you can see I carry the bare minimal, I always have a concealer, pressed powder, blush and mascara in my make-up bag and I also like to carry a single eyeshadow that's a darker colour with an angled brush just in case I need to add so definition to my lower lash line. As for brushes again I try to keep it to what I really need and if I can use my hands then I will. I like the Hello Kitty brushes, you can get them in a set at Christmas time and they are great quality and good on the go!


As I said I try not to carry a lot of make-up as my bag is heavy enough without carrying my make-up collection to! I hope you enjoyed this quick post and If my make-up bag changes much again I shall do an other post! What do you have in your make-up bag?


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Your Make-up bag is so cute and the products are great too:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs