Wednesday 28 November 2012

♥ Review - NYC High Definition Volume Mascara ♥

Today's review will be on a mascara I picked up a few months ago, I have used it on and off for a few months now. I don't often go for high end mascaras as when I comes down to it there all the same and pretty much do the same job with some differences, normally I prefer to spend that money on a high end lip product, eyeshadow ect. Anyway just keep reading...



1, Product

NYC - High Definition volume mascara. "Look no further than new NYC New York Colour High Definition Volume Mascara for that cheap but cheerful after-work pick-me-up. It’s designed to add up to 10 times more volume, so you can be big on impact after a hard day’s work. Go show them who’s boss!" description from the NYC website. (Link here)

2, How it works?

How it works?! Is a bit difficult to describe - simply apply it like a normal mascara! A tip, it always helps before applying mascara to curl your eyelashes! It helps open your eyes and gives more length!

3, Packing

The packaging reminds me of Covergirls lash blast, I love how bright and fun the packaging is! But it is just like any other mascara tube to be quite honest! The mascara wand it self has plastic bristles which isn't normally what I prefer so I was sceptical before I even tried it! It has longer bristles on one side and shorter bristles on the other, which is good if your using it for your bottom lashes.

4, Price

You can get this at superdrug for £3.99.

5, Overall opinion

Overall I am happy with this mascara, it's not the bast and not the worst that I have tired! It's somewhere in the middle. It's a bit hard to describe but it is good if you put to many coats on then it can clump the lashes quite easily and the doesn't look as great! But either way it gives decent length and a bit of volume!


I hope you enjoyed and hopefully this helped you! If you have any mascara recommendations an you think I should try one then comment below, if you have tried this mascara then let me know your thoughts!



Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs