Saturday 24 November 2012

♥ Collective Beauty Haul #1 ♥


Over the last month or so I have been doing quite a bit of make-up shopping, really just to make-up for having a spending ban in the summer. So I have collected everything that I have got and I am going to show you them in a collective haul of my most recent beauty items. I am going to break this down into where I got everything from.



Boots:

Boots is one of my favourite shops ever! And recently they had a really good offer on which was 3 for 2, so I have been going back and forth making the most of this deal!



Rimmel - Match Perfection Foundation, Collection - Lasting Perfection Concelar, Barry M - Rose Quartz Glitter Nail Paint, Maybelline - Volum Express Smoky Eyes Colossal Mascara, Revlon - ColourStay Lip liner, Red, Revlon - ColourBurst 090 True Red, Kate by Rimmel - 101 & 107, Soap & Glory - Hand Food, TRESemme 24hr Body Conditionar.
 
Superdrug:
 
Again they had a 3 for 2 offer on!
 
 
Cosmopolitan - Maximum Effect Lash Curler, NYC - New York Colour Minute 004 Wild With Passion, Collection - CreamPuff - Cotton Candy, MUA - Mega Volume Mascara.


Salon Services:

Again again they had a 3 for 2 offer!


China Glaze - Merry Berry, Pizzazz , Red Satin. 

I hope you enjoyed this collective haul! Have you bought any of the items I have?

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs