Monday 22 October 2012

♥ Tag - How Much is Your Face Worth? Edition Two ♥

A few months ago I did the "How much is your face worth?" because I thought it was really interesting how much all the make-up you put on can actually come to! I will link it here. And today I thought I would do another one with what make-up I have been tending to wear recently since my last one is my fifth most popular post! Last time I had sample included but this time I am only using full sized so that it is very accurate! I will not be including brushes again but if you want me to include them in the next "How much is your face worth? then just comment below. (Click on the prices of the products to me taken to were there sold.)



Face

Benefit - That Gal (Brightening Face Primer) - £21.50

MAC - Pro Long Wear Concealer in NW15 - £14.50

Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 - £4.19

MAC - Face & Body Foundation in C1 - £26.50

MAC - Blot Powder in Medium - £20.00

Bourjois - Bronzing Powder in 51 - £6.99

MAC - Pinch O'Peach Blush - £17.50

17 - Miami Pop Bronzer - £4.99
(Limited Edition)


Eyes

Urban Decay - Primer Potion in Eden - £14.50

MAC - Naked Lunch Eye Shadow - £12.00

MAC - Satin Taupe Eye Shadow - £12.00

Soap & Glory - Supercat Liquid Eyeliner in Black - £6.00

Maybelline - Colossal Volume Mascara in Black - £7.19





Lips

MAC - TenderTone - Hush Hush - £12.00
(Limited Edition)

MAC - Lipstick - Angel - £14.00



Grand Total - £193.86


I am acturally shocked! I thought it was going to be a lot more! Not £15.13 less! I hope you enjoyed this and why don't you calutate "how much your face is worth" and comment below to let me know!



This is a very wearable everyday make-up look, that doesn't take much time. If you would like me to do a tutorial then just comment below!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs