Sunday 7 October 2012

♥ Magazine Freebies! - Instyle Benefit Goodies! ♥

When I go to do my monthly food and beauty supply shop, I always have a good look at the magazines and not whats in the magazine because you can find that all out online most of the time - but I look to see what beauty freebies are within the magazine. I got last months InStyle magazine because it had Clinque goodies and I seen an ad within the magazine advertising next month (now this month) magazine would have samples of Benefit's SunBeam, BeneTint and Cha Cha Tint.


I love these types of freebies because I hate to spend lots of money on a product I don't even know if I am going to like, as well as I got these type of samples from Benefit before and they are still lasting me really well! I got 4 magazines which came to £15.20, the samples I got were a Benetint, a Cha Cha Tint and two Sun Beam's.


Within the magazine there was a small sample of Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation,
 
 
If you have seen some good magazine freebies, then let me know! Did you get this months InStyle? If so, which Benefit goodies did you get?

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs