Saturday 15 September 2012

♥ Beauty Blogger Tag with PrettyLittleFashionista ♥


Today I am doing a joint tag with one of my good friends within the blogging community, Kirsty from PrettyLittleFashionista. I recently did a guest post for her and we decided we wanted to do a post together but we weren't sure what do do! So Kirsty came up with the idea of doing the beauty blogger tag - which I thought was a great idea as people from each of our blogs would learn about both of us! So lets get started! (K - Stands for Kirsty and B - Stands for Becki (me!)
 
 
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
B - Straight
 K - It’s wavy  
 
2. What is your natural hair colour?
 B – Dark Brown
K -   Light brown
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
 B – My sister owns her own hairdressers so she does my hair!
K -   I’ve never dyed my hair
 
4. How often do you wash your hair?
B – My hair can get very greasy so I normally I was it every day or every other day and use dry shampoo – I just judge it! 
 K - Every other day sometimes a bit longer
 
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
 B – Depends what I am doing and where I am going, but I have it straight, wavy, curly and in a pony tail – curled, in a bun ect. Whatever I feel like!
K - I sometimes curl or straighten my hair but not very often
 
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
 B – I normally paint my nails myself because I change my mind so quickly. But I don sometimes get my nails done in my sisters shop!
K - I do my own nails
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
 B – When it starts to chip or when I get board of it, so normally about every 4 days.
 K - Every few days sometimes a week
 
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
B – Normally I do keep them painted at all times but I am not in much of a rush to do them in the winter.
K - I paint my toes all year round, in winter I use a light pink whereas in the summer I use bright colours
 
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
 B – For day to day normally half an hour (maybe just over that!)
 K - Probably 10 minutes
 
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
B - Depends how I feel, probably eyes first so that I can then decide which blush and lipstick I want ect.
 K - I do my face makeup first
 
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
B - I do and it’s an addiction I’m not proud of but I am currently re-doing my storage of my make-up and I am only keeping what I use and throwing away the rest (I am very proud of myself for that!)
 K - Unfortunately for my purse I collect makeup
 
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
 B - I have naturally long eyelashes, so I only put them on if I know there’s going to be lots of photos taken.
K - I’ve never worn false lashes I have quite long lashes anyway
 
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
 B - Depends by what you mean by full face of make-up, I wear foundation, powder, bronzer & blush as well as 2-3 eye shadows, eye liner and mascara and lipstick. So yes!
 K - Not every day, for school I only use concealer and some eye makeup and lipstick
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
B - Normally I would put something on but sometimes not, just depends.
 K - If I’m just staying at home then no not very often
 
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
 B - I will occasionally if I am going around the corner to my sisters but normally I like to put something on!
 K - Yes I will but I don’t do it very often
 
16. How many high end products do you have?
 B - I personally think I have a good mixture, I love MAC, YSL, Benefit. But I mostly buy MAC if I am going to buy high end.
 K - None
 
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
 B - I wash the ones I use on a daily basis at least once a week and ones I don’t use I was about once or twice a month, just depends when I have time.
 K - I try and wash them ever week usually a Sunday afternoon
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
B - I normally plan them or I would take forever to get ready.
K - Sometimes it depends if it’s an occasion or not. I plan what I’m going to wear to school so it doesn’t take too long in the morning
19. How often do you change your handbag?
B - I only change them if I am going on a night out but normally I use my Marc Jacobs ( Classic Q Fran Shoulder Bag) It is my love and I use it everyday!
K -   Not very often I nearly always use the same
 
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
B - If I am working I get up at 5:30am and if I have work the next day I will be in bed between 9-10pm.
 K - I get up at 7 during the week day and go to bed at 10
 
21. How often & when do you workout?
B - I work out on my wii fit about twice a week, I hate going to gyms so instead I prefer to look terrible within my own room. I then  go on walks with my work and am constantly on my feet and on the go at my work (I work at a nursery looking after lots of 2 year olds!)
K -   I walk to school every day, from my house to school it is 1.5 miles
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
B - Right Handed
K - Right handed
 
23. How tall are you?
B - I am unsure but me and my mum think I am about 5’5 feet?!?
K -   5.6 I think
 
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
B - I can speak little bit of French!
K - I don’t speak them fluently but I know French and some German
 
25. How many pets do you have?
B - Well I have 2 dogs, 1 parrot but that is a lot less than what I used to have I used to have fish and rabbits ect but now I spend my time with my doggies!
 K - None
 
26. How often are you on Blogger?
B - I try to go on everyday but sometime I don’t have time!
K - Everyday 
 
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
B - I don’t really understand this question but I always reply to comments on my blog!
K - Yes I do 
 
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other post?
B - I keep a wish list which keeps getting longer and longer!
K - I do actually it’s usually a very long list
 
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
B - A lot of my favourite quotes refer to dreams and I love the feeling of butterflies. So put them together – Dreams with Butterflies – But sometimes I think I should have called it Becki’s Beauty Blog.
K - My favourite Tv show is Pretty Little Liars and I love fashion and fashionista sounded better than Prettylittlefashion 
 
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
B - An Olympus camera it's not the best but it take photos pretty well and they are normally clear enough ( I am not good with technology so don't know numbers ect)
K -  Cannon EOS 450D
 
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
B - I help my parents tidy everyday but my room I make sure It is always tidy and clean and dust about every 2 weeks.
K - I try to keep my room tidy but it always seems to be a mess
 
32. What is your favourite colour?
B - If I was to pick one I would say PINK! But I also love turquoise, white, lilac ect.
 K - Probably pink or red or mint green
33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
B - I read more blogs but I normally buy mags that have good freebies!
K -   I love reading Company, Glamour, and Cosmopolitan 
34. Do you swear?
B - Sometimes but I try to keep it to a minimum!
K -   Very occasionally
 
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
B - Blogging, online shopping – just a chilled out day!
K - Chilling now I spent the whole morning doing homework and I’ll probably paint my nails.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed! And I am sure sometime in a few more months me and Kirsty will team up to do another post!
 
 
Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs