Friday 31 August 2012

♥ Favourites of The Month - August 12 ♥

Yes! I am going to start doing monthly favourites! I am going to do it a bit differently this time - I am going to do two editions in one post - following? I will first do a beauty related post, telling you all my favourite beauty products of the month. I will then do an edition that I'm calling "Randomly Random!" where if you've guested it I will write about my favourite song, tv shows, bloggers well anything really! It will be a bit like a lucky dip - Not really knowing what your going to get from it! I will know stop gabbing on and I will tell you what you came to here!

Becki's Beauty Faves! -

- MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer - NW15

- MAC - Blot Powder -  Medium

- MAC - Fluidline - Blacktrack

- 17 - Ultimate Volume Lipgloss in Peach Melba

- L'Oreal Kids - Sweet Pear Hair Tangle Tamer

- OPI - Nail Polish in I'm All Ears

- Ted Baker - Butterfly Body Spray


Randomly Random! -

Favourite Songs - Demi  Lavato - Give your heart a break
                           - Little Mix - Wings
                           - Calvin Harris ft Example - We'll be coming back
                           - Dizzee Rascal ft Pepper - Scream

Favourite Tv Shows - Olympics London 2012
                                 - Two Broke Girls
                                 - Waterloo Road
                                 - Keeping up with the Kadashians

Favourite Movies - Monte Carlo
                             - Cinderella Story!
                             - Knight and Day


Other - 

          - TU - Sports Bra - Only £5! (I know this is a weird one but they are so comfy and so cheap!)
       
          - Accesorize - Phone case

          - Animal Bars ( It takes me back to my childhood and there only £1 for four or 25p each!)


Quote of the Month -

         " I am a big enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again."

       
First of everything I have included in this months favourites, really have been favourites. I have mixed it up and decided to include a "Quote of the Month". I have a notebook full of them but I picked that one, which I found on pinterest, because girls can be b***hs and I felt that quote made me be the bigger person! Have you got any quotes if so comment them below and would you like me to do a separate post on my favourite quotes?




Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs