Thursday 26 July 2012

Top 10 Under £10 - Beauty Edition


Today I am going to share with you my top ten beauty items under £10, the main reason that I am doing this post is because I am currently on a tight budget as I'm trying to save my money up to blow my savings on an item I've always wanted. So anyway I have been using beauty products that are budget friendly and I have been loving them, So I'm going to let you into the products I have been loving and who knows you might be able to save money yourself! I am including skin care, make-up, nails and hair products and will split it into those categories. I'll stop gabbing on and I'll get started...


Skin Care

Asda - Protect Deep Cleansing Wipes - £0.90



Make-Up

Rimmel - Fix & Perfect Primer - £6.99



Natural Collection - Blush in "Peach Melba" - £1.99



Soap & Glory - Smoulder Kohl - £5



MUA - Lipstick in Shade 15 "Juicy" - £1



Elf - Complexion Brush - £3.75



Nails

OPI - Minnie Mouse Nail Polish in "I'm All Ears" - £4.98
(from salon services)



Hair

L'Oreal Kids - Sweet Pear Tangle Tamer - £2.19



V05 - Ultimate Hold Hairspray - £2



Demark - Tangle Tamer Hairbrush - £6.58



All of the items listed above are definatly products that I love and have been using daily! I hope you enjoyed this and I would love to know if this has helped you save money! If you have any suggestions that could help me then please comment down below!




Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs