Thursday 5 July 2012

I'm getting updated!



As you might have noticed my own design on my blog isn't very good! I created the header using paint and that's how far my skills go. Pathetic, right! So I realised I needed help and badly, so I asked Ashley from Ashllyd (Link Here) for her help and she kindly agreed. This was a few months ago and now it's almost ready! Ashley has been working very hard for about a week now and I would like to say a big "Thank You" to her for taking time out of her very busy life to make this so special.

If you want to check out more of Ashleys work she does do blog designs and sells them and she is very talented!


So I know I haven't been putting many posts up recently, but that is because I have been preparing for the new look of my blog and I have been practising put more work and detail into posts and coming up for ideas.

I am currently unsure when the final design will be going up but it should be before Monday and then I will be puttung up at least 2 posts a week.

Thanks so Much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs