Sunday 15 July 2012

Current Favourites - July 12

I am currently loving a certain nail polish from a limited edition collection from OPI called New York Ballet. I only have one colour from the collection currently but defiantly looking into getting two more colours. The collection contains six colours from light sheer baby pinks to a silver glitter polish, all the shades are pale and soft as it is a ballet range – so if you like bold colours this range is defiantly not for you!


Anyway the name of the nail polish that I am loving is “Barre My  Soul”, it’s a sheer milky pink and depending on how many coats you add it could help your natural nail colour pop or if you build it up it could be a solid more noticeable light pink and I think it would look nice on skin tones. One of the main reasons that I like it is because it is so sheer and is easy to wear and goes with practically anything.



The nail polishes retail individually between £7.50 - £9, and for the mini set of 4 nail polishes between £10 - £13.50. I am getting these prices from amazon as I find that is the best place to get them as you can search for the best seller with the cheapest price. You can also get OPI at most sally’s or salon services as long as you have a trade card.


Have you got any colours from this range? If so which one(s)?


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs