Wednesday 6 June 2012

What's in my handbag?

I love to read or watch "What's in my bag?" posts or videos, not only to have a nose at every ones favourite handbags but to see what they carry with them on a daily basis. I change my handbags all the time weather I'm at work or if I am going away for the day and so on, so the bag size always matters. But Today I am going to write about whats in my bag I normally use if I'm going shopping or if I'm at work. So shall we get stated?

Front of Bag
Side of Bag

The pictures above are of my new handbag from Accessorize, for more information cheak out one of my most recent hauls which I like to call Shop and Show as I dont really understand the word haul! Anyway...

What I must have in my handbag no matter what?

-Mobile - Blackberry Curve 8520 white, (I am trying to get a I phone, which I've been wanting for ages!)
-iPod Touch
-Purse from River Island
-Glasses by Red or Dead
-Sunglasses from River Island (both)
-Hair brush - Paddle Brush from primark
-Tail Comb - Boots
-Make-up bag by Ted Baker
-Miglaive & Paracetamol ect
-Ted Baker Oringinal Body Spray
-Diary and pen from W H Smiths






What item can't you leave the house without?

2 comments:

  1. I can't leave without my phone, even when I have no credit it's there as my watch. And I love your bag, I really should start using one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I do that to, use my phone as a watch! Thanks for commenting and following! Becki x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs