Thursday 7 June 2012

Shop & Show - Urban Decay

Look what just came in the post! So I recently ran out of my Urban Decay Primer Potion so I went online to buy a new one when I started looking at Urban Decay Palettes! (Trust me to divert my attention!) Anyway I seen a very good deal, either I get a normal sized primer potion for £14.50 or I spend £3.50 extra (not including postage) for 6 eye shadows, a mini eyeliner and a mini primer potion, I thought it was a great deal?! Want to see what it look like? Scroll down!


Urban Decay - The Feminine Palette




The palette include a mini eye shadow primer in Eden, I have never tried Eden I have only ever had the Original version but I can't imagine there being much difference ... Right?


It also comes with a mini eye liner in zero, I swatched this on my hand and it feels so creamy I can't wait to try it out!


I am now going top show you the six pigmented eye shadows individually.


Stray Dog is a mid brown with metallic flex through it.


Swf is a light to mid pink with small chunks of glitter through it


Midnight Cowboy is a light brown but sadly it's got big chunks of glitter in it!




Aquarius is a beautiful aqua blue/ turquoise unfortunately the camera isn't picking the colour up!




Dark Horse is a dark brown with small flex of glitter.



Ecstasy is a lilac / light purple which is beautiful (when swatched!)




Have you ever tried this Urban Decay palette? If so let me know how you find it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs