Monday 4 June 2012

Shop & Show - MAC!

As it is the first day of my week of I thought it would be a great idea to start of going to MAC! I'm a sucker for Mac well any make up really I knew if I didn't plan it out then I will spend far to much, I did set myself a limit and I did go over it but only by £7 which isn't to bad, right?


Anyway I have wanted to try this for a while as I have heared such good things about it, so I did and I got Mac Face and Body Foundation in c1. The bottle isn't as big as what i thought it was going to be but it is still 120ml which is still quite a lot!



I also wanted a good medium to full cover concealer. I have also heard good things about Pro Longwear Concealer. I am in the colour NW15 and when I tried it on the back of my hand I thought it was to pale but when its on my face it looks fine. It's quite a small bottle as it only has 9ml of product.



I then got something boring which is brush cleaner. If you use brushes then you need something to clean them and as I was there i thought it would be a great idea to try there's as I am almost out of my elf daily brush cleaner.


I also got very excited when she handed me over the bag, they are now cardboard instead of the plastic ones! Normally we get these horrible looking plastic bag but now we get cardboard bags and mine was purple inside! I was so excited I also have pictures to show you! (I know I am very sad, that I am getting this excited about a carrier bag!)




Anyway have you tried any of the products I got? If so, tell me what you thought about them in the comments below!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs