Friday 8 June 2012

Make-up Tutorial - My EyeBrows



I love to fill my brows in, it's a cruel part of my make-up on a daily basis. Like most people my eyebrows aren't the same shape exactly, I prefer to blame my sister for this when she attacked me with a pair of tweezers and most of the hairs she took out have never grown back and she cut one of my brows. Anyway I tweeze them myself with my beloved tweezerman mini slant tweezers with bumble bees on them!



I have tried quite a few different products to fill them in but I always go back to the Sleek palette in Storm, I use the medium brown on the bottom row, second last.



I like to use my Mac #266 angled brush as it gives good control and I just love it.



I then either use a plain mascara wand just to shape them or I will use clear mascara like MUA Clear Mascara which is only £1 and does the job, only problem is that it is a clear tube and it does get a bit disgusting!



I then use my YSL Touche Eclat under my eye brows for a highlight. I like it as it is natural but looks amazing.


Its very easy all you need to do it use a light hand because it is easier to add more product than try to take away, and follow the natural shape of your brows.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs